Reasonable Suspicion Training – 4 Hours
This is a four hour presentation where you will receive the required Federal and State certification. This training teaches the Designated Employer Representative (DER) and Supervisor to recognize the signs and symptoms of drug and alcohol abuse within your company and will give you the tools to call for Reasonable Suspicion testing.
IMPORTANT – In order for a Drug & Alcohol collector to do Reasonable Suspicion testing – the caller for the test must be certified. If the caller is not certified, the collector may not proceed with testing! Federal Law (DOT) requires at least one person to be certified at all times for compliance. Montana State Law requires annual certification for any company listed as having a program. These programs are for any new company getting into a DOT required or non-DOT drug-free workplace program, or any existing company bringing on new supervisors. DO NOT RELY ON YOUR RANDOMS TO TAKE CARE OF DRUG AND ALCOHOL PROBLEMS FOR YOUR COMPANY
Designated Employer Representative (DER) Training – 4 Hours
This is a four hour presentation consisting of the DER’s Responsibilities and the DER’s interaction between the Lab and Medical Review Officer. It also addresses drug and alcohol testing requirements for the State of Montana and North Dakota. Respectively, the state in which the training is held, will be the state addressed.
Employee Awareness Program – 1 Hour
This is a one hour presentation for an unlimited amount of people and may be used in conjunction with your monthly Safety Meeting. The presentation covers the following topics:
- Collector responsibilities
- Random pulls for your company
- DER’s interaction with the employee
- Drug and alcohol misuse rules
- What happens on a positive drug test for your company?
- Company drug & alcohol policies & procedures (this area allows the employer to address any points of the company policy that needs attention)
- Employee Assistance Programs (this area allows the employer to address the EAP program through your company if applicable)
How to Survive a DOT Audit – 8 Hours
This is an eight hour seminar targeting all DOT regulated companies who may be selected for an inspection and are required by Federal Law to be compliant with the U.S. Department of Transportation's rules and regulations regarding:
- USDOT# and Registration
- Driver Qualification Files (Previous Employers; Drug and Alcohol Testing)
- Safe Operation of Equipment (Maintenance and Records/Roadside Inspections)
- Monitoring Driver Activity and Managing Safety Compliance
This seminar includes a booklet authorized for distribution by Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.